Monday, July 26, 2010

Time for Whine

It was a mixed day today. Work was slow, but not stressful. I got a nice 2 hour nap in.

Healthwise, I'm still cramping some but no spotting. Resting has helped a lot with that. Mostly just tired and hot. The a/c doesn't come much to our side of the house, and while the bedroom is mostly cool, the living room is sometimes hotter than the outside. We don't keep the tv or computer in the bedroom, so I just take breaks to cool down.

Wedding-wise, it's a bit stressful. My family thinks I'm not keeping them updated, I'm trying to keep up to date as much as possible, and there is a lot of miscommunication. I'm looking forward to it, but sometimes I wish we had stuck to my original plan of a quick justice of the peace deal. I also have a friend who made a request that I have to turn down, and it's a bit frustrating because it is hard enough planning a simple(ish) wedding without people wanting to add to the mix.

I figured I'd do all the registering online, but there's a lot of things I don't see listed that I know are in the stores. The fiance and I are trying to coordinate our schedules so we can go down to Target and Bed Bath and Beyond and knock it out.

I also have a baby registry to sign up for, but one thing at a time.

On a funny note, my spelling's been atrocious, and I didn't notice till 5 minutes before starting this that I interposed the T and S on "Wishlist" for the registry.

Slightly gross but good news, we fogged the house Friday before leaving for the doctor's. When we got back, there were only a couple of bug corpses, but they've been popping up the past few days. Baby roaches in the tub, large dead ones showing up beside or underneath things. It's nasty, but I am so grateful we did it. I don't think the place was sprayed for summer, and when I was on bed rest I saw a roach a day. I knew there had to be more, and as it turns out, I was right. My fiance is wonderful about disposing them (I have an acute fear, yet I love the South and New York, places infested with them. I don't know.). I'm not about to go in the attic yet, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment