Monday, November 8, 2010

busy, busy busy

Al started a new job, and right now I've been working on my NaNoWriMo, helping around the house, and just trying to keep busy and not stuff my face. To tell the truth, I've been bored. Not that I expected the whirl of the social season when we moved down here, but I haven't seen anyone outside of family since the wedding, and I leave my house to visit the in-laws, my grandmother, or shop. I like visiting family, and thank god my in-laws and I get along so great. There are people who can't stand their spouse's family, and both our families mesh really well. So, I should be grateful instead of whiny. However, I am excited because I am supposed to hang out with one of my really great friends today. IF I don't sleep through the day because I woke up early.

In our old hood there are so many festivals and fun things going on.I hope my friends are making the most of it and having a blast.

No comments:

Post a Comment