Saturday, November 27, 2010

Musings

Even though I only have about a month left, it's still amazing to me that I'm pregnant. I've gotten used to her moving around, still surprised to see how monstrous my bazooms are in pictures, can't believe the ultrasounds are actually real sometimes. I think I"ll miss her being in me, but I really can't wait to meet this little being.

I can't even imagine her future, because we'll be learning along with her. I know what I'd like, but in the end all we can do is try to guide her to making the right choices. Hopefully she'll be better at that than we've been in the past! I'm glad we are in Florida, although I miss my friends, family and life in Atlanta. We have a lot of support here, and even though Al's work hours are long and I hardly get to see him, it's nice to have a schedule and to have a better source of income here. Plus, you don't have to worry about people running out on tabs at a car dealership!

I wish we could see more of my friends that are here, but everyone has their own lives, and honestly, they have work and families of their own. Sometime in the future I know we'll get together, but for now the priority is to make sure my AnaBella arrives healthy and happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment